Contracting and Appointments
Thank you for considering Delta Dental. To receive a quote for your client, you must first be contracted with Delta Dental of Missouri and appointed by our carrier(s) with the Department of Insurance. Follow the simple steps below to get started.
1. Download and complete the toolkit(s).
*The Producer Agreement(s) and Contact Form must be signed by an officer or similar individual with the authority to bind the agency. As a contracted producer, it is expected that you will maintain errors and omissions (E&O) insurance and submit proof.
New Producer Contracting Package
Notice To Producers Regarding Appointment Requirements And Commission Payments Policy
2. Email the completed documents to Broker-Relations@DeltaDentalMO.com or fax them to 314-656-2942. If you fax these documents, please include your email address on the cover sheet.
3. Upon receipt of all the necessary forms, Delta Dental of Missouri will initiate steps for your appointment. Please allow up to 14 business days for the appointment to be processed. Once this is complete, the counter-signed agreement will be returned.
Once you are contracted and have requested to sell our Individual and Family plans, a producer number will be assigned. To ensure commissions are paid for the individual sale, please include your broker number through our website or written on the individual application. The commission rate is a one-time, per-policy amount of $25.
For more information, please visit our Individual and Family plan website at at Individual.DeltaDentalMO.com.
Updating your Information
If you have previously applied to sell Delta Dental of Missouri insurance and wish to update your information on file, please update the applicable forms below and submit the request to Broker-Relations@DeltaDentalMO.com or fax them to 314-656-2942.
• Change of 1099 address
• Change of physical or commission address – Contact Form
• New Producer Appointment Request
• Mergers and acquisitions – please submit a copy of the acquisition or merger agreement to Broker-Relations@DeltaDentalMO.com. If you have questions, contact us directly at 314-543-4924.