Comprehensive Coverage and Improved Benefits.
Smile! You Have Delta Dental.
Welcome, state of Missouri employees, to the Delta Dental family. We appreciate the opportunity to administer the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP) dental plan for all state employees. This dental plan has been designed to provide convenient access to quality, affordable care. And because more than 94 percent of the dentists in Missouri participate with Delta Dental's Premier network and more than 41 percent participate in the Delta Dental PPO Network, there's a Delta Dental dentist near you.
The MCHCP plan with Delta Dental of Missouri provides access to both Delta Dental networks of dentists - Delta Dental Premier and Delta Dental PPO. You will receive the lowest out-of-pocket costs when you use a Delta Dental PPO dentist. Of course, you always have the choice of which dentist you will use; however, if you select a Delta Dental Premier dentist, there are additional benefits for you and your family. Delta Dental participating dentists:
- File claims for you - no more paperwork.
- Accept Delta Dental negotiated fees that save you money.
- Never balance bill you for costs over and above Delta Dental's fees. You are only responsible for your deductible, co-insurance amount, and expenses for non-covered services.
With Delta Dental, your premium payment will be deducted from your pay. As a plan member, your preventive care is covered at 100 percent. Basic and restorative services, such as fillings, are covered at 80 percent, and major services, such as periodontics, endodontics (root canals) or crowns, are covered at 50 percent. Your individual annual deductible is $50, and your maximum annual benefit is $1,000 per person. There is a one-year waiting period for major services, which will be waived with proof of 12 months continuous dental coverage for major services immediately prior to enrollment in the MCHCP Delta Dental plan.
About Delta Dental
Delta Dental is the leading dental benefits company in the U.S. and in Missouri. Over 1 out of 3 families with dental benefits in the U.S. are covered by Delta Dental, and they are all family to us. Delta Dental serves over 93,600 businesses in the U.S. and over 54 million members and their families.
We intend to make your experiences with Delta Dental helpful and positive ones. We will make sure that you always have ready access to the information you need to make good use of your benefits and smart oral health decisions.
You have several resources at your disposal to learn more about your dental benefits plan:
- The dental benefits section of the MCHCP web site, www.mchcp.org. (Click on "State Members" under "Plans & Programs" select "Dental Plan" from the drop-down menu.)
- This Delta Dental of Missouri web site, set up specifically for the State of Missouri employees.
- For personal and automated assistance with your benefits questions, call Delta Dental’s Benefit24 service line at 866-737-9802. Personal assistance is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Press "2" to indicate you are a Delta Dental member. If you are considering Delta Dental for your benefits provider and have not yet enrolled, press "5" for personal assistance. Or, e-mail your questions to StateOfMOService@ddpmo.org for a prompt response from a service representative during business hours.
- You can utilize Benefit24 Online by accessing My Benefits. Benefit24 Online provides information on your benefits, claims status and history. Note: New members (effective January 1) can utilize Benefit24 Online after their plan becomes effective.
Feel free to utilize these resources at any time for information and solutions. The Benefit24 phone number, for personal and automated assistance, will be printed on the back of your ID card.