*This information will not be shared with any third-party organizations for marketing purposes.
Enter your new password below. Your new password must contain a minimum length of 8 characters with at least 1 uppercase letter and at least 1 lowercase letter and at least 1 special character (e.g., "*" or "-" or "@") and cannot be the word "password" Please note, special characters are limited to the following: .,-@!$^*+~=.
Delta Dental of Missouri ("DDMO") may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, explanation of benefits, privacy notices, summary plan descriptions, or disclosures in writing ("Communications") regarding your dental benefits ("Services"). Your agreement to this E-sign Consent confirms your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically from DDMO, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you ("Consent"). Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
Under this Consent, DDMO may provide all Communications electronically by email, using the log-in data you provided when you enrolled on the website, or by making them accessible via DDMO websites or applications. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you. We reserve the right to provide such Communications via paper, even if you have consented to receive them electronically.
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
Paper Delivery of Communications
- • A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- • For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Chrome. The browser must have cookies enabled.
- • For application-based Communications, a mobile phone operating system that supports text messaging, downloads, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- • Access to the email address used to create an account for DDMO Services.
- • Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- • If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add 'email@example.com' to your email address book.
You have the right to receive Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication at no charge, please contact Customer Service.
Customer Service Contact Information
Delta Dental of Missouri Customer Service
PO Box 8690
St. Louis, MO 63126-0690
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by contacting Customer Service at the address noted above. You may also change your delivery preferences after you have registered by logging onto https://www.deltadentalmo.com/ and navigating to the My Profile page. Any withdrawal of your Consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request.
Updating Your Email Address
You can change your email address by contacting Customer Service at the address noted above. You may also change your email address yourself by logging onto https://www.deltadentalmo.com/ and, navigating to the My Profile page.